William Ehrlich for Judge
I am William Ehrlich, and I am running for the vacancy on the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas in the May 21st primary election because the quality of our legal system depends on the ability and experience of our judges.
The Judges on the Lehigh County Court of Common Pleas hear almost every kind of case. They preside over cases involving:
- contract and business disputes
- personal injury and accidents
- property disputes and zoning cases
- mortgage foreclosures
- family court matters
- wills and estate disputes
- criminal and juvenile court cases
That is why it is important to elect judges who have had years of legal experience with a broad range of cases.